NAMED & SHAMED: The “Journalists” Who Went On Chinese Communist Party Junkets, Then Delivered “Favorable Coverage.”
PUBLISHED IN THE Continental Free Press ON 04-23-2021
INTERNATIONAL, NATIONAL AND LOCAL PUBLIC NOTICE
The trips often came just before opinion editorials and news reports excusing Chinese Communist Party crimes, or opposing trade showdowns with the nation.
The following is a list of communist traitors in America:
- Vox Co-founder and New York Times columnist Ezra Klein;
Vox Co-founder Matthew Yglesias:
- CNN Senior Political Analyst and The Atlantic Senior Editor Ronald Brownstein;
- New York Times Reporter Bradford Plumer;
- Associated Press Vice President and Editor Marjorie Miller;
- The Hill Editor-at-Large Steve Clemons;
- Former NPR Senior Editor Marilyn Geewax;
- Former Newsweek and Wall Street Journal Marketplace Editor Kathleen Deveny;
- Former U.S. News and World Report Correspondent Tom Omestad;
- Chicago Tribune Columnist and Editorial Writer Steve Chapman;
- Former National Journal Correspondent Bruce Stokes (And the husband of President Biden’s Deputy Secretary of State nominee who has also taken CUSEF trips);
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Washington Bureau Chief Craig Gilbert;
- The Week columnist Shikha Dalmia.
- The China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) was founded by the Vice-Chairman of the “highest-ranking entity overseeing” Chinese Communist Party’s United Front Department, an effort which aims to “co-opt and neutralize sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority” of the Chinese government. “The United Front strategy uses a range of methods to influence overseas Chinese communities, foreign governments, and other actors to take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing’s preferred policies,” the U.S. government report continues.