Published on 10-31-2014 by THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST
Note: Summation in blue lettering and the response of The United States of America is in red lettering.
The Russian blogger chipstone summarized the most salient points from Putin speech as follows:
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Putin to Western elites: Play-time is over
1. Russia will no longer play games and engage in back-room negotiations over trifles. But Russia is prepared for serious conversations and agreements, if these are conducive to collective security, are based on fairness and take into account the interests of each side.
The United States of America has signed the Law of Nations 08-02-2013 and intends to uphold that agreement with any other nation that will sign the Law of Nations. Signing the Law of Nations is considered a serious agreement by The Confederation Party.
2. All systems of global collective security now lie in ruins. There are no longer any international security guarantees at all. And the entity that destroyed them has a name: The United States of America.
At the same time the global collective security was being brought to ruins, a new global security was being built on a solid foundation. All that has to happen now is for the world to recognize it.
3. The builders of the New World Order have failed, having built a sand castle. Whether or not a new world order of any sort is to be built is not just Russia’s decision, but it is a decision that will not be made without Russia.
The builders of the New World Order built it on a nefarious foundation which shall not stand. The new global collective security is built on and by non-nefarious standards of which man and woman shall strive to comprehend for generations to come.
4. Russia favors a conservative approach to introducing innovations into the social order, but is not opposed to investigating and discussing such innovations, to see if introducing any of them might be justified.
Introducing innovations into a social order is an obligation. The Most High that sent those innovations through various means intended that intellectual property for the many, and not for the few to decide whether the many are worthy or grown up enough to handle the knowledge. Knowledge brings peace, not chaos.
5. Russia has no intention of going fishing in the murky waters created by America’s ever-expanding “empire of chaos,” and has no interest in building a new empire of her own (this is unnecessary; Russia’s challenges lie in developing her already vast territory). Neither is Russia willing to act as a savior of the world, as she had in the past.
The empire of chaos is assuming that they speak for America. This condition is a symptom of narcissism and not reality. The majority of Americans have said over and over that they wish these architects of chaos would just go away. For the world to continue to listen to them is causing the problem in the form of empowering them rather than ignoring, therefore, the world has been warned over and over in the past 4 years to stop listening to those architects of chaos in violation of the law of nations. So, therefore, The United States of America is saying it again, stop listening to those people, nor do we condone what they do, they are not our leaders.
6. Russia will not attempt to reformat the world in her own image, but neither will she allow anyone to reformat her in their image. Russia will not close herself off from the world, but anyone who tries to close her off from the world will be sure to reap a whirlwind.
The United States of America embraces Russia as her friend and ally and not a power to fear, but to embrace with mutual respect.
7. Russia does not wish for the chaos to spread, does not want war, and has no intention of starting one. However, today Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it, and is continuing to prepare for it. Russia does not war—nor does she fear it.
The United States of America does not wish for war, however, if war comes, The United States of America shall not attack Russia nor secretly wish to attack Russia, nor any other country. If there is an attack on any country, it is not coming from The United States of America. It is coming from a non-associated third party stealing power of attorney and attempting to use the cover of The United States of America to avoid liability for their crimes.
8. Russia does not intend to take an active role in thwarting those who are still attempting to construct their New World Order—until their efforts start to impinge on Russia’s key interests. Russia would prefer to stand by and watch them give themselves as many lumps as their poor heads can take. But those who manage to drag Russia into this process, through disregard for her interests, will be taught the true meaning of pain.
The United States of America intends to watch those trying to construct their New World Order as if watching a movie in a theater. It is simply entertainment and a class on what not to do in the exercise of the right of self determination.
9. In her external, and, even more so, internal politics, Russia’s power will rely not on the elites and their back-room dealing, but on the will of the people.
Article 21, Section 3 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights is now a part of the laws of The United States of America.
To these nine points I would like to add a tenth:
10. There is still a chance to construct a new world order that will avoid a world war. This new world order must of necessity include the United States—but can only do so on the same terms as everyone else: subject to international law and international agreements; refraining from all unilateral action; in full respect of the sovereignty of other nations.
A World Order has already been established for a very long time. It is up to men and women to strive to understand and comprehend what already exists. An effort to re-invent the wheel is an effort in futility.
To sum it all up: play-time is over. Children, put away your toys. Now is the time for the adults to make decisions. Russia is ready for this; is the world?
The United States of America has already set the table, the children are at recess, just waiting for her guests to arrive.
End of response
The full speech can be found here: LINK